Camping is a mission in Cold War Crisis.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Wait for the officer to arrive. When he does, board the jeep.
- Disembark and drive the trick to pick up the troops. You will then drop them off at an intermediate point where camp will be setup.
- The officer will ask you and two others to join you on a patrol.
The partol will be near a forest a bit north of the camp. When you disembark the jeep, he will walk through the forest. Watch for the following encounters:
- When you are almost through the forest, you should see a few russian solders visible on the hill. They can be engaged at long range.
- After the soldiers, you will turn back into the forest. There are two Spetz Natz solders hidden and will attack as well.
Once all enemies are eliminated, the armor support will arrive. You will then return to the jeep and then back to camp.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Post mission, the officer may order you to re-enter the jeep, despite exiting it. This usually occurs with time compression.